GENERAL INFORMATION FOR OUR UPLIFTING AROMATHERAPY BLEND:
Our Uplifting Aromatherapy Blend by Artisan Aromatics is a combination of 5 essential oils that have a wonderful soft sweet floral aroma with forest like undertones and a touch of spring time.
All the essential oils included in this Uplifting aromatherapy blend have been chosen because of their specific abilities to give a person a sense of well-being and happiness.
You can also use this Uplifting aromatherapy blend on the skin, but you must first dilute it in a carrier or vegetable oil with the ratio 97.5% carrier oil and 2.5% essential oil.
Some example carrier oils you can blend this Uplifting aromatherapy blend with are sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, or grapeseed oil.
- Bergamot FCF (Citrus aurantium subspecies bergamia) – Bergamot is one of those essential oils loved the world over because of its fresh and citrusy aroma. The bergamot used in this blend is furocoumarin free (FCF), which greatly reduces its photo toxicity if applied topically. In aromatherapy, removing furocoumarins is the only common instance in which an “altered” essential oil is used in aromatherapy. The aroma of bergamot is considered by many to be refreshing and uplifting.
- Lavender (France) (Lavandula angustifolia) – the lavender used in this blend has a light, clean, and fresh aroma that many find to be relaxing and calming. The type of lavender used in this specific blend has a slightly sweet aroma. Lavender is most well known for helping people who suffer from insomnia.
- Neroli – Orange Blossom (Citrus aurantium) – this essential oil has an incredible aroma that is intensely floral in nature. Great oil for fighting depression, stress, and helps to restore feelings of well-being. Neroli has a great relaxing effect on the body and mind and is also a good choice for rejuvenating the skin.
- Spruce (Tsuga canadensis) – This essential oil from Canada will provide you that clear, crisp aroma that you get when walking through an evergreen forest. The vibrant scent is excellent for uplifting even the foulest mood. Many people consider spruce essential oil as the perfect evergreen fragrance.
- Ylang Ylang Complete (Cananga odorata var. genuina) – In South East Asia, the blossoms from the ylang ylang are spread on newlyweds beds – so this must tell you something of its power. The intoxicating slightly fruity aroma will relax you and bring joy into your life and may even arouse your passions a little with its mild aphrodisiac effects. Ylang Ylang is one of the few essential oils that is distilled in fractions. Complete ylang ylang is produced by a full distillation, and is the preferred distillation by aromatherapists because it provides a full spectrum of constituents.
Because of the lavender in this Uplifting aromatherapy blend, it may promote drowsiness for some people under certain circumstances, so use caution when operating heavy equipment or driving. Can have adverse skin reactions, especially if exposed to sunlight, if not properly diluted prior to applying topically.
General Essential Oil Guidelines:
- Do not take internally unless directed by a medical professional.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas, or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers, and children should not use essential oils without first consulting a medical professional.
- Keep essential oils from, and out of reach of children.
- If you are experiencing adverse side effects, stop using immediately.
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnoses, treatment, or mitigation of any physical or mental illness.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Are you just getting started in the Diffuser world? We have two articles you may want to read that will give you a summary about diffusers and essential oils:
Information provided in this description is for educational purposes only. For possible treatments of physical or mental diseases, please seek a trained and licensed health professional. Enchanted Aromatics is not responsible for any adverse side effects resulting from the use of any suggestions, products, preparations, or procedures mentioned or from following historical uses of essential oils.