Freshen Your Space The Natural Way With 100% Natural & Pure Essential Oils
When Used In A Diffuser, Essential Oils Act As A Natural Air Freshener And May Improve Your Health And Wellness.
Since pure essential oils smell so terrific, you can use them through out your home or personal space. As an added benefit, they may be able to enhance your well-being, emotions, moods, or maybe even elevate you to a healthier life style.
When looking for a good, pure essential oil, keep the following in mind.
- Is the specific essential oil far less expensive compared to the same essential oil being sold by other companies. This is a big red flag. Essential oils are expensive to create. If the oil is really cheap, it is probably not the real thing or has been “Watered” down.
- Does the company print the Latin name on the label? All our bottles include this information.
- Is the name of the country where the plants are being grown provided? All our essential oils have this information.
- If an essential oil is not 100% pure or has been altered, you should be informed as to the reason. With few exceptions, all our essential oils are 100% pure, and have not been “watered” down with carrier oils or other additives. There are a few legitimate exceptions when an essential oil has been altered. In these cases, we always inform you for the reason the oil has been altered.
- Does the essential oil smell as you suspect it should. Sometimes, essential oils that have had synthetics or other substances added will have a chemical smell. Although, some pure essential oils such as Tea Tree and Eucalyptus have a natural chemical smell. The companies we carry have their pure essential Oils GCMS tested by independent labs to insure their purity.
- The labeling should indicate if the plant was organically grown, wildcrafted, farm grown, etc. All our bottles include this information.