GENERAL INFORMATION FOR GOOD SLEEP ESSENTIAL OIL:
Our Good Sleep Essential Oil Blend by Artisan Aromatics is a combination of 4 essential oils that have a wonderful herbal aroma along with some soft floral undertones and a touch of citrus.
All the essential oils included in this Good Sleep essential oil blend have been chosen because of their specific abilities to assist some people in achieving better sleep.
You can also use this Good Sleep essential oil blend in a bath by adding 6 drops to a tablespoon of whole milk and adding to your warm bath. Sit back and let the magic happen.
Ingredients FOR OUR GOOD SLEEP ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Bergamot FCF (Citrus aurantium subspecies bergamia) – Bergamot is one of those essential oils loved the world over because of its fresh and citrusy aroma. The bergamot used in this blend is furocoumarin free (FCF), which greatly reduces its photo toxicity if applied topically. In aromatherapy, removing furocoumarins is the only common instance in which an “altered” essential oil is used in aromatherapy. The aroma of bergamot is considered by many to be refreshing and uplifting.
- Lavender (France) (Lavandula angustifolia) – the lavender used in this blend has a light, clean, and fresh aroma that many find to be relaxing and calming. The type of lavender used in this specific blend has a slightly sweet aroma. Lavender is most well known for helping people who suffer from insomnia.
- Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile or Anthemis nobilis) – is known as “True Chamomile”. It has a warm fresh scent similar to apples. This is a good essential oil to use for combating sleepiness. When used in a diffuser, it can both calm and soothe a person while promoting sleep. It is also a great choice to use at the end of a long and stressful day.
- Marjoram (Origanum majorana) – This essential oil produces a warm, spicy, and woody aroma. The fragrance is considered warming and comforting for many people. It has some slight sedative qualities.
General Essential Oil Guidelines For Our Good Sleep Blend:
- Do not take internally unless directed by a medical professional.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas, or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers, and children should not use essential oils without first consulting a medical professional.
- Keep essential oils from, and out of reach of children.
- If you are experiencing adverse side effects, stop using immediately.
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnoses, treatment, or mitigation of any physical or mental illness.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Are you just getting started in the Diffuser world? We have two articles you may want to read that will give you a summary about diffusers and essential oils:
Information provided in this description is for educational purposes only. For possible treatments of physical or mental diseases, please seek a trained and licensed health professional. Enchanted Aromatics is not responsible for any adverse side effects resulting from the use of any suggestions, products, preparations, or procedures mentioned or from following historical uses of essential oils.