GENERAL INFORMATION FOR OUR SPAROOM SLEEP BLEND OF ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OILS
Sleep is essential to your health. Besides smelling amazing, the essential oils in this organic Sparoom Sleep blend are known for calming and relaxing the mind. Working together, they have a sedative effect that promotes sleep. This combination of essential oils can also diminish anxiety and stress.
Ingredients (All Organic ):
- Sweet Orange (Citrus sinesis) – One of the most popular essential oils in aromatherapy. This aroma is cheerful and is great for improving the smell of stale-smoke.
- Lavandin (Lavandula hybrida) – A cross between English Lavender and Spike Lavender. Lavandin has similar properties to lavender, but with a stronger scent.
- Mandarin (Citrus reticulata) – Known to help regulate sleep. Of all the citrus essential oils, mandarin tends to smell the sweetest and is the most calming.
- Frankincense (Boswellia serrata) – This ancient resin has long been used to treat people who tend to wake up soon after falling asleep.
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) – This essential oil can help you fall asleep faster and is known to alleviate stress and anxiety.
- Sweet Marjoram (Origanum majorana) – Known as the “joy of the mountains”, this essential oil is known for its calming properties. It can give you a feeling of tremendous well-being.
Size: 10 ML (.34 oz)
Purity: All Natural.
Shelf life: 3 years.
SAFETY FOR OUR ORGANIC SPAROOM SLEEP BLEND:
General Essential Oil Guidelines:
- Do not take internally unless directed by a medical professional.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas, or mucous membranes.
- Avoid applying undiluted to skin.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers, and children should not use essential oils without first consulting a medical professional.
- Keep essential oils from, and out of reach of children.
- If you are experiencing adverse side effects, stop using immediately.
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnoses, treatment, or mitigation of any physical or mental illness.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Are you just getting started in the Diffuser world? We have two articles you may want to read that will give you a summary about diffusers and essential oils:
Information provided in this description is for educational purposes only. For possible treatments of physical or mental diseases, please seek a trained and licensed health professional. Enchanted Aromatics is not responsible for any adverse side effects resulting from the use of any suggestions, products, preparations, or procedures mentioned or from following historical uses of essential oils.