GENERAL INFORMATION FOR COOL MINT ESSENTIAL OIL:
Our Cool Mint essential oil by Sparoom is a combination of organic essential oils known for their invigorating benefits that renews and penetrates the mind and body.
Ingredients for cool mint essential oil:
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) is both invigorating and stimulating. The strong minty aroma helps to clear the sinuses.
- Eucalyptus Globulus is what people usually think of when they are thinking of eucalyptus. This is the same species used in many drug store medications. This oil is distilled from the fresh leaves of trees grown in Australia.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) has a classic, herbaceous scent with subtle minty and woody undertones. It is typically described as being invigorating and purifying.
General Essential Oil Guidelines:
- Do not take internally unless directed by a medical professional.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas, or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers, and children should not use essential oils without first consulting a medical professional.
- Keep essential oils from, and out of reach of children.
- If you are experiencing adverse side effects, stop using immediately.
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnoses, treatment, or mitigation of any physical or mental illness.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Are you just getting started in the Diffuser world? We have two articles you may want to read that will give you a summary about diffusers and essential oils:
Information provided in this description is for educational purposes only. For possible treatments of physical or mental diseases, please seek a trained and licensed health professional. Enchanted Aromatics is not responsible for any adverse side effects resulting from the use of any suggestions, products, preparations, or procedures mentioned or from following historical uses of essential oils.
There are no reviews yet.