GENERAL INFORMATION FOR GENTLE FOCUS ESSENTIAL OIL:
Our Gentle Focus Essential Oil Blend is a combination of 5 essential oils that has a wonderful citrus aroma along with some soft floral undertones. All the essential oils included in this blend have been chosen because of their specific abilities to assist in achieving better focus and mental clarity.
If you are unable to focus because of a stressful situation in your life, try using this Gentile Focus essential oil blend in your diffuser and melt the stress away that is preventing you from having a clear mind.
- Bergamot FCF (Citrus aurantium subspecies bergamia) – Bergamot is one of those essential oils loved the world over because of its fresh and citrusy aroma. The bergamot used in this blend is furocoumarin free (FCF), which greatly reduces its photo toxicity if applied topically. In aromatherapy, removing furocoumarins is the only common instance in which an “altered” essential oil is used in aromatherapy. The aroma of bergamot is considered by many to be refreshing and uplifting.
- Lavender (France) (Lavandula angustifolia) – the lavender used in this blend has a light, clean, and fresh aroma that many find to be relaxing and calming. The type of lavender used in this specific blend has a slightly sweet aroma.
- Lemon (Citrus limonum) – This lemon has a clean, sprightly citrus aroma that is described as having a refreshing and revitalizing effect on the mind. It is considered one of the best essential oils for easing worries and benefiting the intellect.
- Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) – A favorite for many people with its rich and fresh citrusy aroma, our sweet orange can lift the spirits while at the same time, calm the nerves. This essential oil can stimulate the feeling of happiness and warmth.
- Ylang Ylang Complete (Cananga odorata var. genuina) – Let the intoxicating aroma gently lift your mood and spirits. It is believed this essential oil has the ability to relax you and bring joy to your mind and heart. For some, Ylang Ylang has gentle aphrodisiac effects. Our “complete” distillation gives you the full spectrum of constituents of the compounds extracted from the blossoms of the cananga tree.
Gentle Focus essential oil blend – the lemon essential oil in this blend is phototoxic so do not use on skin that will be exposed to sunlight or tanning lamps for 12 hours prior to exposure.
General Essential Oil Guidelines:
- Do not take internally unless directed by a medical professional.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas, or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers, and children should not use essential oils without first consulting a medical professional.
- Keep essential oils from, and out of reach of children.
- If you are experiencing adverse side effects, stop using immediately.
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnoses, treatment, or mitigation of any physical or mental illness.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Are you just getting started in the Diffuser world? We have two articles you may want to read that will give you a summary about diffusers and essential oils:
Information provided in this description is for educational purposes only. For possible treatments of physical or mental diseases, please seek a trained and licensed health professional. Enchanted Aromatics is not responsible for any adverse side effects resulting from the use of any suggestions, products, preparations, or procedures mentioned or from following historical uses of essential oils.