GENERAL INFORMATION FOR OUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL OILS BLEND:
We make it easy to own some of the most popular essential oils by combining them in our Everyday Essential oils blend.
Our Everyday Essential Oils blend is a 3-pack set of organic fragrant blends by SpaRoom that will fill your room with warm and savory scents. This set comes with 3 different bottles. Many people find these three essential oils to be some of the their favorite and most popular of essential oils. No home should be without these three essential oils.
- Peppermint (mentha piperita) is a naturally occurring sub-species of spearmint and watermint. Many consider the aroma to be clean, sharp and minty. It can be both invigorating and stimulating. Peppermint is considered one of the top 5 essential oils you should have at home.
- Lavender essential oil is the most used essential oil in the world today. Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is a soothing essential oil with strong calming effects. This essential oil is well known for being used in soaps, perfumes, fresheners, and beauty products. Lavender is an excellent beginners oil and should be found in every home. Many people find that lavender is excellent for easing mental frustration, tension, and for taking the edge off. Lavender has been used throughout the ages for a wide range of ailments.
- Lemongrass – Cymbopogon flexuosus besides smelling great, is best known as an important ingredient in Indian and other Asian cooking. It has been used for many years to help treat various medical conditions. Lemongrass is a popular fragrance additive for cosmetics, deodorants, detergents, perfumes, and soaps. It is also a favorite additive in many culinary dishes. Lemongrass is a great choice to use in a diffuser. It helps to promote a positive and relaxing atmosphere.
Size: 10 ML (.34 oz) each.
Purity: Certified All Natural.
Shelf life: 3 years
General Essential Oil Guidelines For Our Everyday Essential Oils Blend:
- Do not take internally unless directed by a medical professional.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas, or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers, and children should not use essential oils without first consulting a medical professional.
- Keep essential oils from, and out of reach of children.
- If you are experiencing adverse side effects, stop using immediately.
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnoses, treatment, or mitigation of any physical or mental illness.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Are you just getting started in the Diffuser world? We have two articles you may want to read that will give you a summary about diffusers and essential oils
Information provided in this description is for educational purposes only. For possible treatments of physical or mental diseases, please seek a trained and licensed health professional. Enchanted Aromatics is not responsible for any adverse side effects resulting from the use of any suggestions, products, preparations, or procedures mentioned or from following historical uses of essential oils.
There are no reviews yet.